Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Traffic Jam due to Police Roadblock

I did come back to K.L from my hometown in Besut, Terengganu and my wife hometown in Kota Bharu on 5th. October 2008. The journey took us about 12 hours including stop over for about 2 hours. The normal journey only took 7 hours, where we were stuck or slowly moving starting from Machang to Kuala Krai stretcth and approaching Bentung Town all the way to Karak Highway. Thanks to my GPS device that help me a little bit to find an alternative route. The most dissappointed thing is the traffic jam along Karak Highway until Bukit Tinggi exit which is due to the Police roadblock that stopping the car whose jump the que by using emergency lane. The stretches after the roadblock is back to normal....we are very dissappointed about this, the traffic jam will not even existed if the police help to smoothen the traffic instead of introduce roadblock to find people's mistake... What a waste of time....

No comments: