These are the tips how to remove a state speaker or even parliament speaker the BN ways:
1) First of all, make sure the Assembly Official do not obey the Speaker instruction and
2) Switch off the Speaker microphone, if not success,
3) Grab the Speaker chair whilst he is going out from the assembly hall, if not success,
4) Whilst the Speaker is muted (mic is off), quickly asked Deputy Speaker to take over the Speaker role, if also not success, you don't have a choice but,
5) To ask the Police to throw the Speaker outside the hall and detain him until the proceeding finished.
Democratic isn't it? That's how democratic BN is, and do you know what is being reported in the news? Well..... you know already.... They said the opposition is practising a jungle law, too good to be true right?.... Malaysia is again BOLEH..... a new record now.....