Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The minister who just only know the people struggle

Datuk Shahrir Samad, who did try a public transport in Malaysia just only realise how bad our transportation system is... how about people that need to change a few buses before manage to arrive at their office? That's Malaysia.....

TRACKING THE SYSTEM: Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Minister Datuk Shahrir Samad arriving at the Express Rail Link station in Putrajaya yesterday, the second day he was trying public transport from his home in Jalan Tunku in Kuala Lumpur to his office in Putrajaya. His verdict after two days? “It’s not so convenient since there is no bus connection from my house to KL Sentral to take the ERL to Putrajaya. My wife has to send me to KL Sentral and my driver picks me up in Putrajaya. He will be bringing the matter up in the Cabinet today. Shahrir is a frequent user of ERL to KLIA.

No comments: